Inland Empire Childbirth Classes
When and where?
My upcoming Bradley MethodÂ® class is starting Saturday, April 21st, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. â€“ 12:00 p.m. Classes are held weekly in my office/classroom in Downtown Upland in the Inland Empire area of Southern California. Check out my reviews page to see what my students and clients are saying!
What do my Bradley MethodÂ® childbirth classes offer?
- In-depth understanding of the physical processes of normal labor and birth, to eliminate fear and tension
- Relaxation techniques to use during labor, to avoid unnecessary pain
- Information on excellent nutrition, to help you stay healthy and low-risk
- A student workbook
- Pregnancy exercises, so your body will be prepared for the hard work ahead
- Coaching techniques, so your partner will be prepared to comfort and support you during labor
- Videos shown during class
- Access to books and DVDs available to borrow
- Refresher courses until your birth (you can sit in on any future classes for free until you have your baby!)
- Students have access to me 24/7 (and I truly mean anytime, day or night!) for support, and to answer general questions you have before, during or after your birth
This April class is 12 weeks total, and meets Saturday mornings through through July 7th, 2012. I limit my classes to 5 couples, so that everyone can receive the personal attention they need.